Monday, April 8, 2013

Hairline fracture

So it happened again... I knew it was just a matter of time but I didn't think it would be so soon :/

My foot broke again...

It's a hairline fracture in the same place it always is ugh ;( the difference this time is normally when it breaks its because my ankle rolls but this time I jammed it... That scares me...

I can't help but be scared I feel like there has to be something wrong with my foot there's no way it's normal to have a bone that breaks this easily :/

I have to make an appt with my ortho surgeon to see if he has any ideas because I'm totally fed up with this shit I can't live like this! I've broken it so many times that it doesn't even "feel" broke anymore I mean it hurts but it's not unbearable I am still wearing shoes and walking and driving and going to the gym...

I dunno I'm looking down at my foot right now and the color of my toes is scaring me they're VERY swollen and black and blue... I dunno maybe Dr Cooper will have an idea or something we can do to protect this bone from future breaks...

I'm gonna head to bed now its been a long night

No comments:

Post a Comment