Friday, February 1, 2013

Unfair

I look at some people and get so angry...

They have life handed to them, they are lying and pretending and faking and just taking taking taking

I see these people who totally bullshit the system and take advantage of everything

I don't understand how someone who has never deployed can get 100% Va for a back injury caused by a genetic condition... But someone who lost body parts in a war only gets 70%

How someone who never saw combat can get a rating for PTSD... Call me a bitch but I don't think the military should pay for non-combat related PTSD or TBI... I'm sorry but it's not the military's fault you were in a car accident or were raped or were beaten as a child... It's sad but it's not the military's problem it's not their fault they didn't do it...

I personally think a lot of the people who claim PTSD are lying or faking to some point... There's more to PTSD then nightmares and mood swings... It's a life changing condition...

If your able to stay active duty and work though it then don't go claiming it when you get ready to ETS to up your rating...

If your not actively going to therapy you shouldn't be getting paid for PTSD clearly it's not bad enough to be effecting your everyday life if your able to work and function normally

That's just my 2 cents :/

No comments:

Post a Comment