Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dear MEB board...

So today I spent my day writing a letter to the MEB board explaining how Josh's injury has effected our lives... How weird a letter of 5 or 6 lines took me all day... I couldn't figure out the words to use, how do you express in words how much something hurts, how lonely you are, how scared you are, how scarred you are, how broken you are...

How do you show them who he was is not who they returned to me... The man who left is not the man who came home...

The only way I can explain it in words is this song by Reba McEnryre... The song is called "She can't save him" th song is about a drunk but it kinda fits PTSD too... Ill post the song a little later...

I won't be posting the letter... Not til the MEB is complete and due to the fact that we are now talking to JAG about his Narsum I can no longer talk about the MEB on here or give any more details about his injury for the time being... Only about me :/

I'm going to keep writing in my personal diary as we go though this process and as soon as our attorney gives me the go ahead ill post it all

I worry about the MEB I worry about what is going to do to our lives if hell be able to work if he can be a cop like he wants...

I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment