Friday, December 7, 2012

Disney Trip (At Home)

So we went to Disney and it was utterly amazing. It was the best weekend we've had in a long long time!

We got there on Thursday night and ate dinner at Uno's Pizza... I expected to get there and get the car and get to the hotel much faster then we did... We didn't end up getting there until about 10pm and were so tired... Our hotel had a sleep number bed and OMG it was amazing it was like sleeping on a cloud...

On Friday morning we got up and picked up our tickets for the park and the concert and then went back to the hotel, Josh went to a store to buy an Ipad while I took a nap and when he got back we went swimming... it was so cool to go swimming outside in Dec haha Then we got showered and changed and headed to Downtown Disney... We ate dinner at House of Blues then walked around for a bit until the concert started It was a really good show and it was amazing to see Josh acting like his old self.. I was shocked by how well he handed the crowd, it was a sold out show and honestly it was so crowded that I even had quite a bit of trouble dealing with it... I was able to get him an autographed poster and it was the first time in a LONG time I've seen his eyes light up like that

We got back to the hotel at around 1am and went right to sleep... and were up early the next morning to go to the parks...

We went to Epcot and Hollywood Studios on Sat... We were there from about 10:30am-8:30pm and were SHOT by the time we got home! We spent most of the day with my cousins (Great time!) then hopped over to Hollywood Studios to see the Osborne Family Lights and they were utterly unreal like the most beautiful thing I've ever seen there were thousands and thousands and thousands of lights on ever surface

On Sunday we slept in and relaxed around the resort, swam for a bit, ate a quiet dinner at the Buffet at Shades of Green before heading over to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom... It was a great night we were there from 7-11pm and there were like zero lines... we got on every ride, got some pretty great pictures taken for our Christmas cards, met the Princesses (LOL!) and watched the Holiday "Wishes" Fireworks show over the castle

On Monday we were supposed to go home but neither of us wanted to hehe So we changed our hotel reservations and our flights and stayed at Shades of Green another night just relaxing at the resort... swimming, walking around the grounds, spending time together... it was perfect <3

At night on Monday right before we went to bed I sat on the balcony of our room and watched the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom... I wanted Josh to watch with me but he said he couldn't handle it and asked me to shut the sliding door if I was going to watch so I did...

It was a fantastic trip and we agreed that we're gonna try to do something like this every 3-6 months a small get away just the 2 of us :D

The next one we are planning is to Cali for the Winchester Mystery House hehe

That was the good part of the week the bad part is I'm sick now (BOOOO) So I'm gonna go back to sleep :(

I'll add pictures to this later! Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment