Friday, December 21, 2012

Triggers

The weirdest things trigger my anxiety :/ I was just scrolling though FB and saw a post about a homeless man and his dog and the thought of that poor puppy, or any puppy, going hungry made me sick and got me thinking about Guinness and how Id give anything for her and then my mind goes right back to the MEB...

I know that no matter how bad it gets Guinness, as well as Josh and I will be taken care of worst case even if we did lose the house as a result of the MEB we can go back to NJ my parents would never turn is away but I can't help but worry...

I wish I knew what was going to happen I wish I knew when he would be getting out and what our rating will be so I can plan our future...

The not knowing is the most stressful part...

Right now were in the car headed up to NJ for Christmas so I better stop typing before I can car sick :/

No comments:

Post a Comment