Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's been a while...

So I haven't written in a few weeks not really sure why because so much has been going on...

Josh's MEB was completed, he was found unfit for duty and has began the PEB process we are currently waiting for his ratings and an ETS date...

We had a pretty uneventful Christmas and New Year... Josh got sick so we stayed home on New Years Eve...

On the 2nd he had the bright idea that after sleeping all day we should go walk around the mall... BIG mistake!!!! We didn't make it 2 miles from the house before it happened... We were stopped at a red light and outta nowhere we were rear ended... And slammed into the car in front of us...

We were both taken to the hospital via ambulance Josh hit his head pretty bad and I slammed my bad ankle into the underside of the dash board... We both had really really bad whiplash and needless to say the truck was totaled :/

We're up in NJ right now just for the night... We found a Prius we really liked up here so we drove up and bought it... I'm seriously pissed we have a car payment again being that the truck was totally paid off but it's worth it for what were gonna save in gas (a Prius gets 50 mpg highway) I don't think I could ever go back to any other car and we've only had it like 5 hours haha

Well I'm gonna head to bed I promise to start writing more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment