Thursday, March 21, 2013

False security

Since I was able to write that last post so calmly I figured I'd press my luck and try for another...

This story takes place after he was sent to Roxbury in PA before the MPO I knew Roxbury was the wrong place and noone would listen to me...

He left for PA at 5am I drove to Belvoir to kiss him goodbye he was in good spirits and we were doing great as a couple he told me how much he loves me and talk me to meet him in PA at 7pm for visiting hours... I went home after kissing him goodbye and somehow was able to sleep... At about noon I packed Guinness and a suitcase into the car and headed to PA... Guinny and I spent the night at Best Western it was her first time staying in a hotel... The room had 2 queen beds I slept in one and Guinny too the other she seemed to like having her own room

I went to see Josh at 7pm and they were so nice about everything they had already realized by this point he was not in the right treatment facility and were preparing to send him back to VA the following morning they were nice enough to allow us to visit privately in a room... Josh played me a song on the guitar and kissed me and told me how much I meant to him...

I went back to the hotel and believed that everything was finally under control Josh promised me we would go home the next day and everything would go back to normal it would be as if it never happened... For the first time in weeks I was able to breath when I got back to the hotel I ordered dinner and was able to eat a full meal for the first time in who knows how long...


I went to bed that night hopeful, thankful, full of joy and ready to move past all the stuff that had happened... Little did I know the next day was going to be without question the worst day of my life... It was going to make the day he deployed look like a joke... I didn't think anything could possibly hurt as badly as watching him board that plane but trust me I found something worse on that Thursday... The next day was the day his coc ruined our lives it was the day they broke the final piece of me it was the day they took my husband away

No comments:

Post a Comment