Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ready to Fly

So these past few months I'm been debating if I wanna go on the New York Writing Retreat with Wounded Warrior Project... The last one was fun but it seemed that for every good thing I had 3 bad things :/

I met some great women, but I also met some awful system abusing assholes...

I enjoyed learning from the mentors but I couldn't stand listening to some of the women read their work and complain about shit that is so petty I wanted to hit them...

I decided though that I'm gonna go and enjoy the ladies I met and loved and learn all I can from the mentors its kinda once in a lifetime thing to get to learn from some of the most well known writers in the entertainment world...

I can't let other people control me and I need to learn to control my panic and stress... I'm gonna bring my panic meds and hope for the best

I'm also going to be more honest with the WWP staff about my issues and stressors and explain I may just want to be alone after dinner...

I'm kinda worried about it but I have to relax... I have to accept that people suck and I can't change them but I can learn who I don't want to be one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment