Thursday, January 24, 2013

Panic.

I've been on the verge of a panic attack for days :/

I wish it would either just happen so I can get over it or go away all together...

I feel like there are tingles all over my body I don't like it at all I can't focus I don't wanna be around anyone my heart rate is outta control... I feel like its taking effort to keep from hyperventilating I have to think about it every second...

Josh was in a mood today he says he wasn't but I know he was :/ he came home and went right to sleep...

His moods seem to fuel my mood when he's happy, I'm happy...

When he's "off" I tend to be a little off as well... Today was a very off day...

I don't want to talk, I don't have the energy to fight, I just want to be... He's sleeping in the bedroom right now and instead of watching TV in bed I'm in the living room alone...

I'm starting to question if its a good idea to go back to WA... What if this mood I've been in doesn't go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment