Monday, February 11, 2013

I remember me

It's 3:49am... I'm standing in line at SeaTac waiting for the Southwest Airlines people to show up so I can get my ticket, take the nice long walk though security to the gate and plop my ass down til 6 when my first flight takes off...

I had an amazing week... Great times with the most amazing friends anyone could ever ask for...

The only bad thing to happen is I got sick but I kinda expected that I always get sick when I come here I'm convinced the state is trying to take me out lol

It felt good to be back here... I feel totally refreshed and stronger then I have in a long time

I barely noticed that a week went by... When I visited Lori in WI back in May I was heartbroken to be away from Josh from the second I walked away from him at BWI but this time was different...

I mean I missed him, I always miss him when were apart but it wasn't overpowering I was able to easily function on just a phone call or 2... I didn't freak if he didn't answer I had no issues with him going to the VFW and having fun because I was having fun too

I like this side of me I like this person I know this person... It feels good to know myself because I felt so lost for so long... I felt like I had no idea who I was or what I was doing anymore

I don't want to leave here... I'm so scared as soon as I leave ill forget again and I don't want to go back to living how I was before it was no life at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment