Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Contest!

Hi everyone! I wanna get this spread to more wives of vets with PTSD so I'm gonna start a little contest :)

I don't want the people to just click ones and never look again soooo the friend who gets me the most new views will get a price and anyone who answers my list of questions (the answers are in the pages of this blog I just wanna know it's being read ehen)
Will be entered to win a $25 visa gift card!

Contest ends March 31 so get sharing!

Please make sure the people who you send either email me or comment somewhere that you sent them ill post the questions tomorrow :)

Last thing: it's easier to understand what's going on if you read from the very first post forward not the post that's "on top" start from the bottoms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment