Monday, September 24, 2012

Dangerously close...

So its Sept 24th... we are officially stepping into the "Danger Zone" for me... This time last year cracks were starting to show in our once water tight lies... By this time next month, our world was collapsed... I don't like reliving these events...

I've been trying to keep myself busy and my mind on other thing (Lately I've been watching any and all scary movies I can find because it forces me to focus on what might be hiding in the dark under my bed more then the fact that at any time Josh could relapse at any time...)

Right now its 8:45pm he came home with quite a headache so he went right to bed and I'm laying in the living room watching House...

I hardly ever sleep anymore... my sleep meds don't work... I'm hoping my doctor can do something about it on Wed when I go see my therapist...

So next weekend Josh has a 4 day weekend and we have some pretty awesome plans... Starting on Friday we're going to Terror Behind the Walls in Philly then on Sat we're going down to Williamsburg VA to visit a good friend whos visiting from WA and on Sunday we're going to Busch Gardens :D Should be a nice distraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment