Friday, September 28, 2012

Empty

I haven't felt right in days... I don't know it it's the pain meds or the vaccines or the fact that my sleep has been so messed up but I have felt so empty these past few days...

I feel like something bad is coming the last time I felt like this was the days leading up to the deployment...

Lately I've been scared to death that he's going to deploy again which I know is so stupid but I can't help it...

Josh is worried about me going on the Wounded Warrior Retreat... He says he's worried I'm gonna freak out but honestly if there's anywhere that's a good place to be when you freak out its a wounded warrior retreat lol I'm hoping the other women will be able to help me process some of what happened and I'm hoping some of them understand how I've been feeling lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment