Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Psychic Visit

Something happened to me a few years ago that I can't seem to get off my mind lately...

As I've said before, I have a psychic that I go to all the time but this is the story of the first time I went to her... this is what she told me...

It was on the boardwalk in Point Pleasant NJ, August of 2009... Josh and I had just had our big wedding and at this point he didn't have any deployment orders yet.

I had seen her office before many times but never went in for some reason on this day I wanted to... I took off my wedding rings and handed them to Josh then pulled my hair into a pony tale and by the time I was done I look maybe 18 or 19 most deff not like a 21 year old married woman...

I went in and sat down I chose a full life tarot reading at this visit and she began... She had me cut the cards into 3 piles then cut them again and then one more time but this time she told me to think of a question I had but not say the question out loud... the question was a little odd but I wanted to know if he was my true soul mate I knew what I felt but I wanted to know if the universe saw it the same way I did...

She put the cards into their spots and then began turning them over one by one... As soon as she turned over the first card she said "Your married... He does something dangerous for a living... and I see a partner by his side but I don't get the sense that its a human partner" (Josh was a K9 MP at the time) then she turned the next card and said "He's going to deploy in early spring" and thats when her behavior changed she looked me in the eye and said "Can he get out of it?" and I said no and tears welled up in her eyes... Normally your not supposed to ask questions but I said "Is he going to be killed" (I assumed worst cast because she looked like she was trying not to cry) and she said "No. I see death all around him but he will come home... alive" she was careful in the way she said alive though and I said "So he's going to be injured" and she said yes and I said how bad and she said not all wounds are visible...

She told me he would be sent on a 12 month tour but she saw him coming home at month 7 and his partner wasn't with him (I spent 7 months convinced his dog was going to die and I remember clear as day when he came home on R&R as I stood at the bottom of the stairs watching him walk down them to me thinking "OMG its month 7 and hes coming home without his dog! SHES NOT GONNA DIE!) then she told me how he would come home and be hospitalized but he would be ok and be would be diagnosed with PTSD

She said she saw us having 3 children (All psychics I've been to as well as Josh and His mom have gone all said 3 kids for us)

When he was hospitalized I hate to admit this but the only time I left the house when I was in NJ was to go to my psychic... She knew he was in the hospital before I even said anything and told me everything I needed to hear... she's amazing and I love her

I plan to go again next time I'm home... I think I'm ready to ask the hard questions... and I wanna know what those last words between me and grandpa were...

Josh has gone to see her as well (On a diff day and I wasn't with him) and he said as soon as he walked in she said "I met your wife the other day hows your dog" before he even sat down and was able to give him details about his deployments that noone besides me, him and the people who were there knew... he told him he needs to unload some of his baggage before he can heal... But that he would heal and that our lives would go on...


No comments:

Post a Comment